Rolling Wheels To Timber Trail
After the huge success of GRRides to the Pink City, a 230km bicycle ride , with 30 riders taking 14 hrs from Gurgaon to Jaipur on 14th May, GRR is here again spreading the message of protecting the environment through the path of fitness with Rolling Wheels to the Timber Trail. GRR is all set to bring a beautiful and courageous experience with the purpose to make our environment pollution free that would inspire generations to come.
The answer to your passion for biking is here. An initiative by GRR, "Rolling Wheels to Timber Trail", is a long smooth bicycle ride of 300kms from India Gate, New Delhi to Timber Trail from 16th Dec 2016 to 17th Dec 2016.
- Reporting time for the Ride will be 08am on 16th Dec, at India Gate, New Delhi.
- Ride will flag off at 09am on 16th Dec from India Gate, New Delhi.
- After every 25km(Approximately), riders will take a break for not more than 5-7mins for food and rest.
- The ride will have proper provision of security, safety, support vehicles and first aid.
- There will be a group of 25-30 cyclists with one lead cyclist for every group.
- Provision for refreshments and hydration throughout the ride will be there.
- Technical support/mechanics support will be provided throughout the ride. Though we expect your cycles to be thoroughly checked and in best conditions before the ride. We advise the riders to carry puncture kit and at least one extra tube during the ride. We will host a small technical session few days before the ride for all participants.
- This is not a race, the idea is to achieve 300kms distance together.
- Expected duration of the ride would be 18 hrs. We would reach Timber Trail around 9am on 17thDec.